Komuna e Parisit Str. , Kompleksi Kika 1, Tirana , Albania
+355 69 395 3300
Frequently Asked Questions
Why doing business in Albania?
- Albania is a gateway to the Balkans.
- Free Trade Area
- Domestic economy and exports are expanding
- Total labor costs are lower than comparable countries.
- Flexible and adaptable skilled labor force.
- Extensive language skills, most of the younger generation speak fluently more than two languages.
Where to invest?
- The proportion of land in the agricultural use is only 24%. With the Albanian government initiative “Albania 1 euro” you may easily do investments.
- All sectors are open to foreign investors, and no need of prior government authorization.
- Albania has one of the youngest populations in Europe and consists in a very competitive workforce.
Attitudes and Tradition in Albania
- In Albania a nod of the head means ‘no’ while shaking the head side to side means ‘yes’.
- Albanian meetings tend to be conservative and reserved. A handshake and direct eye contact must be respected.
- Gift giving and receiving is a large part of Albanian business.